GPS Tracking Systems allow the surveillance and following of a subjects vehicle, car or van without the expense of a manned surveillance operation.
Vehicle Tracking and Satellite Tracking Systems make use of GPS, Global Positioning Satellite technology, to compute, track and record a vehicle’s movements. This allows us to monitor a vehicles movements and to gain very detailed information of a vehicle and persons whereabouts at a relatively low cost. We have used GPS Tracking in investigations to provide the following information;
- Tracking a vehicle to and address
- Determine how long a vehicle remained at a visited destination
- Provide details of suspicious activities, e.g. Is your partner really going to where they say?
- See if a spouse / partner was actually working late?
- Investigate employee abuse of company cars and vehicles
GPS Vehicle Tracking is a good cost effective solution when suspicions arise about a vehicles usage or a persons movements arise.
If you would like to discuss GPS vehicle tracking services with one of our investigators, in complete confidence, please call us on our UK freephone number 0800 043 6667 anytime. You will be under no obligation to open an investigation with us and all advice is given free of charge.